Tuesday 8 May 2007

Medical

While the rest of the country is trying to loose weight, I'm trying to gain it.

Had the medical today, basically I'm TMU (Temporarily Medically Unfit) for service because I'm 5kg underweight. Apparently I'm doing too much stamina-training (running, cycling, swimming, etc.) and not enough muscle training. All I need to do is pay some more visits to the gym and eat lots of protein/carbohydrates and I should easily gain the weight, according to the doc.

The rest of the medical was fine, passed everything easily. It's official - I can see, hear, walk in a straight line, see colour, breathe, my heart beats and I'm not infected with any diseases. However it's only official for 3 months, so if I take longer to put the weight on, it will all need to be rechecked, just in case I forget how to walk in a straight line. Better start stuffing those Big Macs down me.

1 comment:

Splendor said...

Sounds like the time to visit Montreal. We'll fatten you in no time!

S.